- The key to your success is not "out there"...
- it's inside you and that's Your Talent Advantage!
- The Owner's Manual Series consists of 5 individual volumes especially developed to help you recognize, claim and use your natural strengths in all aspects of your life.
- At the core of the series is the Perceptual Styles Assessment (PSA) that's specifically designed to identify how you see and experience the world and what your natural strengths are. Unlike other assessments that measure social behavior or personality traits, the PSA identifies your perceptual style and the skills and strengths that are innately yours!
- Your very first step to discover your Perceptual Style and enjoy the Owner's Manual series is to begin with Volume: 1 Celebrate You - the PSA is included in the purchase price of the volume!
Volume 1: Celebrate You - is focused on you! After you complete the PSA, you’ll receive the Celebrate You volume that is unique to your Perceptual Style! Your Volume 1 explains all about natural strengths, how perception determines your unique gifts and strengths, and how perception differs between people. Its packed with incredible insights about specific aspects of the way you experience the world and the innate strengths you possess as the result. More than just helping you understand your comprehensive view of the world and your part in it, its full of practical application tips and exercises to help you make the information provided REAL for you.
No other assessment or self awareness book provides this level of detail and practical application:
- The social surroundings, situations and environments you THRIVE in
- Your Approach to Conflict and the core strengths you possess to deal with opposition, arguments and disputes
- Your Perspective on Change and the unique skill set that allows you to initiate, recognize, and adapt to change
- Your Learning Preferences and how to apply them to maximize your knowledge and skill growth
- Your strengths and approach to the critical life skill of Persuasion (which is a lot more than just selling)
- The Leadership strengths you possess to guide and inspire others
- The unique approach, skills, and tactics you bring to the Management of the activities of others
- The strengths and skills you bring to Team Participation
- The Keys to Motivation that enthuse and inspire you to take action
- Your Perceptual Experience and the core strengths that support that experience
- How your Time Orientation brings perspective to your actions
- The specific attractions, strengths, and challenges you experience when Interacting with people whose Perceptual Style is the same or different from yours (this is where the real gold of understanding perceptual and strength differences comes to light)
- "What I love about Perceptual Styles is the way my unique talents got so much bigger in my own eyes as I began to understand my style and make intentional choices about how I use it."
- "Before I took the assessment, I had been discounting a lot of the things that other people value about me, simply because they're easy for me. I thought that meant everyone could do those things, and it was a huge revelation to me that most people can't do what seems easy and natural for me! "
- "If you're wondering how to end your day with three times the energy you're used to having, start with the Perceptual Style Assessment -- and learn how to design your life around the things that are as easy to do as breathing!"
- Allison Rapp - https://allisonrapp.com/
Imagine having the power of putting your natural strengths to work for you in all aspects of your life! No more guessing, you can take direct action based on what you do best with the help of Your Talent Advantage Owner's Manual - Volume 1: Celebrate You, yours for only $19.95. That’s right -- more valuable information than anything you'll get in any high-priced coaching programs or weekend seminars…for just $19.95).
While the science behind this assessment is sophisticated (click here to read all about it), taking it is simple. The assessment questions are neutral and noninvasive: you’ll be asked to rate which adjectives you most identify with, creating a highly accurate psychological portrait. The Internet-based assessment takes 30-40 minutes, and if you are interrupted, you can save your answers and continue at a later time. And best of all, you’ll receive your results - Volume 1: Celebrate You - almost immediately after you submit your assessment.
- The Assessment
Here's the first question on the assessment just to give you a feel of what it looks like:
To see an example of the valuable information provided, please click on the image below:
Imagine having the power of putting your natural strengths to work for you in all aspects of your life! No more guessing, you can take direct action based on what you do best with the help of Your Talent Advantage Owner's Manual - Volume 1: Celebrate You, yours for only $19.95. That’s right -- more valuable information than anything you'll get in any high-priced coaching programs or weekend seminars…for just $19.95).Think of the possibilities of what you can accomplish when you have a clear understanding of why your career or business is stalled, why people around you sometimes don't "get it", why you aren't getting as much accomplished as you thought you would AND you have practical actions you can take immediately to solve those issues!
- "The Perceptual Style Assessment told me more about myself in the first few minutes of seeing the results, than many of the other assessment tools out there."
- I really like how it brings together skills and perceptual style so quickly. In one easy snapshot you can see who you are, where you're at and immediately get a handle on new directions that are best for you! I highly recommend it!"
- Doug Carr - Commercial Real Estate Agent and Business Coach
Here is the best part -Volume 1: Celebrate Your is yours today for only $19.95. That’s right -- for the price of a few beverages at Starbucks you'll get a blueprint for unleashing your natural potential for success. (And honestly, isn't turning your life into the success you deserve worth $19.95 to you?)
- Our revolutionary Perceptual Style Assessment that reveals how you experience the world around you and how your interpretation of events and ideas directly influences your natural strengths and skills.
- Your personal results filled with descriptions and details about your specific natural skills and strengths - including quick practical application tips and exercises so you can put your results to work for you right away.
Why wait another minute wandering through life without the information you need to live the life you deserve?