Be The Leader You Were Born To Be - Methods
Discover and develop your skills to unleash your true leadership genius.
Volume 2: Be The Leader You Were Meant To Be builds on the results of the Perceptual Style Assessment in Volume 1: Celebrate You and focuses on how to put your unique skills and abilities to work as a leader. You'll learn how to:
- Identify EXACT situations that set you up to shine as a leader
- Avoid the “different hats for different situations” syndrome
- Put your natural leadership strengths to work for you
- Identify EXACT situations that will set you up for failure
- Mitigate your greatest challenges as a leader (these are different for everyone, and we guarantee they’re NOT what you think they are)
- Maximize the scenarios where you SHINE, and minimize scenarios where you STUMBLE
- Become the leader you’ve always known you could be!
No other leadership books provide this level of detail and practical application:
- Your Methods Leadership Profile - the natural leadership skills you possess because of your Activity Perceptual Style
- Where your Methods Leadership style SHINES - specific scenarios and leadership activities that capitalize on your natural strengths
- Where your Methods Leadership style STUMBLES
- Specific techniques to mitigate and avoid stumbles while still being true to who you are!
- How your Methods Leadership style compares to the other Your Talent Advantage Leadership styles
- What you can borrow from the other Leadership styles to achieve desired outcomes in a manner that is totally true to your natural strengths
- . . . and much more!
Here's an example of the results you receive from Volume 2:
(Click on book to enlarge image)
Volume 2: Be The Leader You Were Meant To Be - Methods is yours for only $24.95. Packed with the information you need to be the leader you were born to be - you can't afford NOT to add Volume 2 to Your Talent Advantage Owner's Manual library today. Available May 30, 2013.
If you've ever dreamed of building the kind of business that changes lives - your's, your family members, and the lives of your clients - in a BIG way, consider this: your legacy as an entrepreneur or business manager will largely boil down to your legacy as a leader. If you are ready to become that leader,
NOW is the time to act!