"Something" is just not right with your team...
You've recruited the best talent available
yet your results are disappointing.
Now you are beginning to question your staff and yourself.
. . . . It is time to check Your Talent Advantage Owner's Manual
Successful teams in every industry have one thing in common, the effective marriage of the right skills and talents within the right tasks and the right environments. Achieving this optimum mix is probably the hardest challenge facing every manager and team leader.
Ideally each of us would have at our finger tips an accurate and detailed list of our natural skills and the natural skills of our team members so everyone could be matched to the right task or job at hand. Imagine for a moment being able to determine with certainty exactly who should be doing what to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of your team. That's the power of Your Talent Advantage Owner's Manual.
As a manger or team leader, you need to start by first discovering your own natural strengths:
- What situations and environments do you THRIVE in?
- What are your core COMMUNICATION strengths and how do you ensure that you effectively communicate with every member of your team?
- What are your core strengths in dealing with CONFLICT and how do you best handle arguments, opposition and disputes among your team members?
- What's your unique skill set for initiating and adapting to CHANGE?
- What are your unique LEADERSHIP strengths to guide and inspire your team members?
- What are the unique skills and tactics you bring to the MANAGEMENT of the activities of your team?
- How do you apply your natural skills to leading your team to SUCCESS?
- The Your Talent Advantage Owner's Manual series has the answer to all of these questions and more!
Imagine how much more effective you can be as a manager or team leader when you are taking action based on your strengths! Amazing, isn't it? Start with Volume 1: Celebrate You and then add the other volumes as you need them for a complete library that's all about what you do best and how to be the most effective manager or team leader your company has ever seen.
- Volume 1: Celebrate You includes our revolutionary Perceptual Style Assessment that reveals how you experience the world around you and how your interpretation of events and ideas directly influences your natural strengths and skills. Your personal results are filled with descriptions and details about your specific natural skills and strengths - including practical application tips and exercises so you can put your results to work for you right away. No other assessment, self improvement book, or management skill development book can provide you with this level of detail and practical application .
Let's stop here for a moment. Imagine the power of not only knowing about your strengths, but also knowing the details about the strengths of each of your team members.
Magnify your effectiveness as a manager or team leader by 100% when each of your team members has their own Volume 1 of the Your Talent Advantage Owner's Manual series and YOU have the insights to their natural strengths, how they best communicate, how they handle conflict, what situations and environments bring out their best and SO Much MORE.
Your success and the success of your team are totally within your control with Volume 1: Celebrate You. You can't afford not to have the Your Talent Advantage Owner's Manual as part of your office library. And the best news? This incredible tool is yours today for only $49. That’s right --- for the price of a few beverages at Starbucks you'll get a blueprint for unleashing your natural potential for success (And honestly, isn't turning your career into a success worth $49 to you?)
Invest in yourself today with Volume 1. You'll reap the benefits almost immediately. Then order Volume 1: Celebrate You for each of your team members and truly maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of your team. We have volume discounts for teams, so please contact us for more information.
Once you experience the level of detail and application tips provided by Volume 1, you can order any or all of the remaining four volumes whenever you need them. Each volume is specific to YOU based on YOUR Perceptual Style and each is priced separately for your convenience. Buy one, buy them all - get what you need, when you need it!
- Volume 2: Be The Leader You Were Born To Be - Is focused on your natural leadership skills and how you can put them to work for you as you build your management career. Many managers/team leads fall into the trap of trying to emulate a senior manager in their organization rather than using their own natural leadership skills to maximize their personal effectiveness. They end up playing to their weaknesses instead of their strengths and wonder why they are so frustrated and exhausted. Be the leader you were born to be - your way!
- Volume 3: Communication That Works - This volume focuses on the differences you'll experience communicating with team members. You'll learn the keys to really hearing what your team members are saying and instantly recognizing potential disconnects. You'll learn techniques to ensure you are really connecting in your communications with your team. Many team leaders fail because they don't know how to maximize their communications and get the best from every member of their team - don't let that happen to you. Communication That Works is the answer. Coming Soon.
- Volume 4: Sales Your Way - Don't be fooled by well-meaning sales training courses that provide "guaranteed effective" methodologies or script, as long as you follow them exactly. The trouble with these approaches is that they may work well for the people who created them, but that doesn't mean they will work well for you! The key to successful sales is to do it your way, based on your natural sales strengths and the techniques that maximize those strengths. Even if you are not in an official sales role, you need to use persuasion every day as a manager/team leader. Learn to persuade and "sell" ideas with comfort and ease - your way. Coming Soon
- Volume 5: Change Made Easy - A key aspect of leading a team is implementing change. New projects, new directions, course corrections, job responsibility shifts, task assignment - they all involve change. Effective change is critical to your team's success. And your team members will react differently to change, so the key is knowing what those differences are so you can maximize your natural skills to create effective change. Empower yourself to make change a positive experience for yourself and your team. Coming Soon
People are what makes businesses successful. Don't waste another day guessing about how to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your team.